Walk on it!
Play on it!
Lounge on it!
Use it as a water sports staging area and more!
The BART'S Premium Water Mat provides instant fun, convenience and no-hassle maintenance with two sides of fun! You can literally roll it out on the water in seconds!
BART'S WATERMAT FEATURES:
The BART'S WaterMat features a fifty percent denser top ply. This makes the BART'S WaterMat more rigid and the most durable on the market.
- "Green with tumbling frogs" graphics.
- No worries about your BART'S WaterMat puncturing or bursting.
- Virtually no maintenance required; just pull the BART'S Water Mat out of the water, wipe it gently with mild soap, hose it off, and roll it up for storage.
- Ideal boat or pontoon accessory, extending your play and sunning area!
- Easily rolls and is secured with Velcro strap for compact storage.
- Light weight. Easy for two people to handle and takes just seconds to roll out for a safe, no hassle day of fun.
Bart's Premium WaterMat Specifications:
- Made in the U.S.A.!
- Two or three ply foam features a denser foam than other floating mats for the most buoyancy and durability.
BART'S WaterMat Junior 10' x 6' x 1-1/4" thick, 2-ply foam, supports kids up to 70 lbs
BART'S WaterMat: 20' x 6' x 1-1/4" thick, 2-ply foam, supports up to 1320 pounds
BART'S WaterMat UltraThik 15: 15' x 6' x 2" thick, 3-ply foam, supports up to 1350 pounds
BART'S WaterMat UltraThik 21: 21' x 6' x 2" thick, 3-ply foam, supports up to 1900 pounds
BART'S WaterMat UltraThik 25: 25' x 6' x 2" thick, 3-ply foam, supports up to 2200 pounds
- Weight: WaterMat Junior (25 lbs), WaterMat (40 lbs), WaterMat UltraThik 15 (45 lbs), WaterMat UltraThik 21 (63 lbs), Watermat UltraThik 25 (75 lbs).
- Storage size: Rolls up for easy storage in garage or boat house
- Placement: Tethered or anchored for full season
- Care: Wipe off with mild soap and sponge
BART'S Water Mat has a bungee rope attached for ease in attaching and detaching an anchor (not included). If you intend to keep your BART'S WaterMat in the lake for an extended period of time, it is recommended that you mark your BART'S WaterMat with a highly visible buoy. Use great care in placing your BART'S WaterMat in a location that is safe from boat traffic, sufficiently deep, and free from hard surfaces and underwater obstructions. Kids of all ages will enjoy countless hours of fun on this durable and easy-to-maintain item.
Please note: Although extremely durable, the BART'S WaterMat is NOT designed as a towable behind any type of water craft.
Additional freight charge applies.
This product is shipped by truck. Delivery location must be accessible by truck and signature is required at time of delivery.
Please Note: Someone must be present at time of delivery to inspect and sign for the shipment.