Connelly 10'6" Classic SUP Board
The Classic was the first model in the Connelly SUP line. So when they decided to overhaul the design for 2016 they paid special attention to what they liked about it and what they could improve. Connelly added a slight displacement feature to the tip of the board. This helps paddling efficiency and reduces noise as the board travels on the water. The tip and tail are shorter and wider than previous models adding stability without extra surface area. The Classic is a great board for beginners as well as veteran paddle boarders.
- High efficiency rocker line - More glide per paddle
- Displacement nose slices through water - Increased paddle efficiency, helps board track in a straight line, quieter while traveling through water
- Cargo area with bungee cord tie-downs
- Wide outline in tip & tail for stability
- Soft sanded EVA foam pad - Provides grip in standing area, comfortable on your feet for extended paddles
- Board handle is centered and cupped for fingers - Easy handling, less hand fatigue
- Auto Vent - Regulates air pressure in board
- Coil leash
- Lightweight EPS foam core
- Full length wood stringer holds board shape
- Epoxy with 2 layer fiberglass bottom and 3 layer top
10'6'' x 32'' - 190L volume
Beginner Max Weight - 190 lbs
Experienced Max Weight - 210 lbs
3 removable glass filled nylon fins
1 - 8'' center fin
2 - 3.6'' side fins
Available Board only or Board/Paddle package.
Adjustable Carbon Paddle
- Carbon shaft with fiberglass blade
- Adjustable length: 66" - 80"
- Weight: 25 oz.
- 8" blade width x 19" blade length
The US Coast Guard has ruled that any Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) used outside of the "surf zone" is considered a watercraft. As such when in flatwater streams, lakes, rivers, bays, etc. you must have a USCG approved Life Preserver (PFD) onboard your SUP for each passenger. This "Rule" is being enforced by State and Local authorities nationwide as well. If you do not have PFDs on board, you are subject to fine. Additionally, ALWAYS WEAR A PFD WHEN IN OR AROUND THE WATER ESPECIALLY WHEN SURFING OR SUPING.
Please Note: Someone must be present at time of delivery to inspect and sign for non-inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board shipments.