Connelly Classic 11'6 Stand Up Paddle Board
The do-all, go anywhere design of the Classic SUP is enjoyed by all styles and skill levels. This high performance, light weight, all-around use paddle board is a staple in any board quiver. Its versatile surf inspired shape works well in waves and on flat water. A slight displacement feature in the nose aids in tracking, paddle efficiency and reduces noise as the board travels on water.
- Light, rigid epoxy construction
- High efficiency rocker line
- Displacement nose slices through water
- Cargo area with bungee cord tie down
- Wide outline in tip and tail for stability
- Soft sanded EVA foam pad
- Cupped handle reduces finger fatigue
- Auto-vent regulates air pressure in board
- One removable 9" glass filled nylon center fin
- Coil leash
Weight: 30.5 pounds
Volume: 220 L
Max Capacity: 260 pounds
Available board only or packaged with paddle
Adjustable Carbon Paddle
- Carbon shaft with fiberglass blade
- Adjustable length: 66" - 80"
- Weight: 25 oz.
- 8" blade width x 19" blade length
The US Coast Guard has ruled that any Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) used outside of the "surf zone" is considered a watercraft. As such when in flatwater streams, lakes, rivers, bays, etc. you must have a USCG approved Life Preserver (PFD) onboard your SUP for each passenger. This "Rule" is being enforced by State and Local authorities nationwide as well. If you do not have PFDs on board, you are subject to fine. Additionally, ALWAYS WEAR A PFD WHEN IN OR AROUND THE WATER ESPECIALLY WHEN SURFING OR SUPING.
Please Note: Someone must be present at time of delivery to inspect and sign for non-inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board shipments.