Connelly Women's 9'6" Classic SUP
The Women's Classic Stand Up Paddleboard has been completely redesigned for 2016. The shape is shorter than previous models but wider throughout, especially in the tip and tail, adding stability without extra surface area. We added a slight displacement hull to improve tracking and performance. This also reduces noise as the board travels along the water. The Women's Classic is the perfect board for a paddle at the lake or beach. Designed for ease of use for beginners but doesn't lack performance for the experienced paddler.
- High efficiency rocker line - More glide per paddle
- Displacement nose slices through water - Increased paddle efficiency, helps board track in a straight line, quieter while traveling through water
- Cargo area with bungee cord tie-downs
- Wide outline in tip & tail for stability
- Soft sanded EVA foam pad - Provides grip in standing area, comfortable on your feet for extended paddles
- Board handle is centered and cupped for fingers - Easy handling, less hand fatigue
- Auto Vent - Regulates air pressure in board
- Coil leash
- Lightweight EPS foam core
- Full length wood stringer holds board shape
- Epoxy with 2 layer fiberglass bottom and 3 layer top
9'6" x 31" - 155L volume
Beginner Max Weight - 160 lbs
Experienced Max Weight - 190 lbs
3 removable glass filled nylon fins
1 - 8'' center fin
2 - 3.6'' side fins
Available Board only or Board/Paddle package.
Adjustable Carbon Paddle
- Carbon shaft with fiberglass blade
- Adjustable length: 66" - 80"
- Weight: 25 oz.
- 8" blade width x 19" blade length
The US Coast Guard has ruled that any Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) used outside of the "surf zone" is considered a watercraft. As such when in flatwater streams, lakes, rivers, bays, etc. you must have a USCG approved Life Preserver (PFD) onboard your SUP for each passenger. This "Rule" is being enforced by State and Local authorities nationwide as well. If you do not have PFDs on board, you are subject to fine. Additionally, ALWAYS WEAR A PFD WHEN IN OR AROUND THE WATER ESPECIALLY WHEN SURFING OR SUPING.
Please Note: Someone must be present at time of delivery to inspect and sign for non-inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board shipments.