The Spark Plug was introduced in 2016 and is quickly becoming a favorite. This board is designed to add spark to any surfer on the boat! With a full nose and straight friendly outline, the Spark Plug is great for beginner to intermediate riders. Doomswell went a step further and designed the Spark Plug with a double concave to deep-V tail which adds speed and drive to this fun, forgiving board.
-Carbon Fiber stringer reinforcement
- Futures (ILT) Quad Fin System - lightest and strongest fin system in the world
- Futures Thermocore F3 front fins for loose radical surfing
- TMF1 rear fins to increase drive and provide directional control through turns without sacrificing speed
- Full Deck Traction w/ 3M Marine Grade PSA Adhesive
- Ultralight weight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness
- Epoxy Fiberglass Skin provides strong yet flexible shell
Fins = Quad
Ride as a quad with large front and "nubster" rear fins to give you plenty of drive down the line with a very "locked in" stable feel. Remove the small rear fins and ride as a twin fin with the large front fins and the board becomes very loose and able to spin.
-4’-4” x 20” x 2.5”
-Recommended rider size = Up to 190lbs
-4’-8” x 21” x 2.5”
-Recommended rider size = Up to 250lbs
Item Number: DS8581