Connelly Big Daddy
The over 220-pound skier will appreciate 550 square inches of surface area. A wide tip and tail, combined with C.T.S. (Connelly Tracking System, allows for effortless deep water starts. The narrow underfoot design and forgiving flex pattern provides smooth performance at speeds 28 mph and under. The Big Daddy works so well we offer the industry’s only Performance Guarantee. If you don’t like it we will take it back no questions asked.
• World famous “Big Guy” ski
• Closed cell polyurethane resin core
• Recreational glass flex sequence
• C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
• C.T.S (Connelly Tracking System)
• Polished base
• Standard Tunnel
• Aluminum drop through fin
• Front Adjustable (No Velcro Wrap) w/ Rear Toe Strap
FRONT ADJUSTABLE BINDING
Front Adjustable bindings are made with soft neoprene that is durable and comfortable. This is a versatile ski binding that is durable and easy to use. A simple front toe adjustment system lets the entire front portion of the binding slide forward and back to accommodate a wide range of sizes.