The all-new Topwater 120 offers large fishing kayak performance, in a compact, nimble package. A marriage of stability and performance, the Topwater, with the new ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull, quietly glides through any water condition while providing a stable, comfortable stand-up fishing platform. Equipped with thoughtful on-board tackle and rod management and a revolutionary universal transducer mount, even the saltiest of anglers will be impressed by the overall fishability of the new Topwater series. Old Town sacrificed nothing, delivering a series of innovative fishing kayaks that are easy to maneuver and even easier to transport all while boasting an impressive maximum capacity.
• Ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull Design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact easy-to-transport size. Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market.
• Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before.
• Incredibly comfortable and breathable ElementAir™ seat with high/low positioning.
• An oversized stern tank well coupled with impressive hull capacity, provides one of the roomiest fishing kayaks on the market.
• Stay organized and easily access gear with three rod holders (one forward-facing) and thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage.
• EVA foam deck pads for traction and all-day stand-up fishing comfort.
-made for fishers
-sit on top style
-propelled by paddle (paddle not included)
-constructed of single layer polyethylene
-12' length, 33.5" width, 82 lbs
-500 lb weight capacity
Please Note: Non-inflatable kayaks are only available for pick up in our North Webster, Indiana store.
Item Number: KK9157
Harmony Super Sponge
MTI Journey Paddle Vest
MTI Trident Paddle Vest
MTI Vibe Paddle Vest
Surfstow Paddle Gloves