When it comes to versatility and simplicity, the Impulse is the best value around. From fishing to bird watching or just a relaxing day cruise, this comfortable and light-weight kayak is the perfect fit for the on-the-go lifestyle. It's stable and zippy on all kinds of flatwater, packed with durable features such as a self-draining tankwell and a mold-in gear tray you'd only expect to find on pricier kayaks. Perception Kayak hulls are Made in the USA
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Our custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
• Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
• Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
• Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.
• Zone DLX Seat
• Zone Knee/Thigh Pads
• Keepers Foot Brace System
• Bungee Deck Rigging
• Mold-In Bow and Stern Handles
• Mold-In Dashboard w/Bungee
• Tankwell w/Self-Bailing Scupper Holes
• LENGTH: 10' / 305 cm
• WIDTH: 29.5" / 75 cm
• BOAT WEIGHT: 44 lbs. / 20 kg
• DECK HEIGHT: 16.5" / 42 cm
• COCKPIT LENGTH: 54.25" / 138 cm
• COCKPIT WIDTH: 23.25" / 59 cm
• MAX CAPACITY: 275 lbs. / 125 kg
Please Note: Non-inflatable kayaks are only available for pick up in our North Webster, Indiana store.
Item Number: KK5525