Adding to the Sound series, the Sound 10.5 continues to offer a feature rich sit-in at a friendly price. Built with the unique “stabilizer hull” designed to enhance tracking and create a stable feel, especially getting in and out of the boat.
- Zone Seat
- Zone Knee/Thigh Pads
- Keepers Foot Brace System
- Tankwell with Bungee
- Molded Thru Handles
- Molded-In Dashboard
- (2) Molded-In Rod Holders
- Tri-Keel Hull
LENGTH: 10' 6" / 320 cm
WIDTH: 29.5" / 75 cm
BOAT WEIGHT: 46 lbs. / 21 kg
DECK HEIGHT: 15.75" / 40 cm
COCKPIT LENGTH: 56" / 142 cm
COCKPIT WIDTH: 23.75" / 60 cm
MAX CAPACITY: 335 lbs. / 152 kg
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Perception's custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – their kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.
Please Note: Non-inflatable kayaks are only available for pick up in our North Webster, Indiana store.
Item Number: KK6552