Once destined for landfills, milk jugs are transformed into recycled plastic lumber used to create casual outdoor furniture. Regardless of whether you live in the mountains, on the beach, surrounded by the plains, in rain or shine, the unique nature of Poly-Wood furniture allows it to be left outside year round as it is impervious to the effects of the weather. Poly-Wood is a high performance wood substitute manufactured from high density polyethylene resins, processed into a product that closely resembles painted and natural wood products. Made in the U.S.A.!
- absorbs no moisture, therefore it will not, rot, warp, crack, splinter or support bacterial growth.
- is compounded with permanent, UV stabilized colors, eliminating the need for painting and staining, waterproofing, stripping and resurfacing.
- is impervious to many common corrosive substances including salt water, as well as gasoline and hydrocarbon oils.
- is worked with standard woodworking tools and hardware. Screws are the preferred fastener for the attachment of the material.
- is not attached with adhesives; its surface characteristics resist adhesives and the solvents used as carriers for many adhesives.
- is impervious to paint, stains, and mineral spirits.
Adirondack Chair and ottoman are available in black or white. Chair is 34" high, 29" wide and 35" deep. Seating area measures 20" x 20". Seating height is 14" inches.
Drop shipped from manufacturer.