Syndicate OMNI Slalom
The Syndicate OMNI is where precision meets efficiency. Developed to enhance ski progression in the slalom course at all speeds, this hybrid-width crossover shape is built with HO's ultra-high performance Carbon Fiber PVC Core Construction. The Syndicate Omni’s Flex-Frame provides increased torsional flex for the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the added speed & stability of a wideride ski. This allows the ski to twist creating tighter turns while added width provides the stable platform skiers need. The Omni was designed with a Hybrid Waist Width, halfway between those typically found in traditional skis and those in wideride skis. This provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds. Clean Edge Technology reduces drag 50% by allowing water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski. This differs from conventional edges where water wraps around the bevel, up the sidewall and releases off the upper edge creating suction. The Clean Edge bevel-less tail offered in the Omni designs, Clean Edge 3.0, produces more acceleration with less skier input. In addition, HO enhanced stability by maintaining more bevel between the rear foot and fin. The result is a fast moving highly efficient ski with the handling required for tight line turns. HO Skis has taken the highly successful laminar textured ski base, SpeedSkin, and applied it directly to the carbon fiber base of the Syndicate skis! This Carbon Fiber SpeedSkin not only reduces ski drag/increases ski speed, it also reduces ski weight by 20% by eliminating the ski base graphic material.
• Syndicate Construction: A proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and ultra-lightweight PVC Foam Core Technology for a lighter more responsive ski that utilizes the world’s top materials for unparalleled performance
• Flex-Frame: Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski
• Hybrid Width: A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
• Clean Edge 3.0 Tail: The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
• Continuous Rockerline: Instinctive turns with no paralleling
• Deep Concave: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
• Carbon Fiber SpeedSkin: Advanced laminar textured ski base to reduce ski drag/increase speed, with 20% less ski
• Syndicate Adjustable Fin Block: Top of the line tournament fin and wing for unlimited customization
Recommended Speed: 28-34mph
65” fits skiers 130-150 lbs
67” fits skiers 150-190 lbs
69” fits skiers 190 lbs and above
The HO Syndicate Omni is available blank, with double XMax bindings, XMax binding and rear toe plate, double Animal bindings, or Animal binding with rear toe plate
Men's Sizes: 4-8, 7-11, 10-15
The ultimate cross-over boot just got better with a more tongue float to pair with its soft Marshmallow foam liner for the best out-of-the-box fit in the business. Dual lace zones with a low drag bungee upper and static lace in the lower lace zone that locks down the skiers foot for precision control. The removable footbed anchoring system makes mounting quick and simple while the Direct Connect Mounting System offers unmatched natural edge angle, a short flex footprint and micro adjustment. All combined, the xMAX offers a very comfortable fit with performance perfect for crossover waterskiers that shred everywhere and anywhere.
xMAX Adjustable Rear Toe (ART)
ONE SIZE FITS ALL (Adjustable)
This adjustable rear kicker employs a Marshmallow Foam Liner for amazing out-of-the-box comfort and pairs great with the xMAX boot. The ART’s easy to mount and adjust Direct Connect System gives the skier Natural Edge Angle for precise edge control & improved balance. It achieves the industry’s shortest Flex Footprint which virtually eliminates ski flex dead spots so your ski turns as easy as designers intend. The DC system also allows for Micro Adjustment for infinite fore/aft and 7 degrees of rotational adjustment. The Adjustable Rear Toe is also available in the aluminum plated version to fit traditional insert patterns.
Sizes: 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15
For 2019, HO gave the best-selling waterski boot of all time, the Animal, upgrades to improve on it’s performance and functionality. The Animal boot now features a 100% natural rubber overlay, molded to the original Animal Overlay shape. This results in a snugger, more comfortable fit than ever before. The Front Animal boots is designed with a THICK rubber overlay for increased front boot control, while the Rear Animal Boot is designed with THIN rubber overlay for less back boot control to compliment front hardshell boots. Now with a softer durometer, heat moldable EVA tongue and heel, you’ll have the rubber boot feel you want with far less overall weight. In addition, the new soften, thinner, brushed EVA footbed increases comfort and is designed to equalize skiers’ front and rear foot height when using hardshell boots.
Rear Toe Plate (RTP)
Sizes: 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15
• Individually-sized rear toe overlay for the serious skier
• Anatomical contoured footbed for great ski feel and foot comfort
• Standard rear aluminum Pivot Plate
• Rebuildable long lasting design
Babe's Boot Butter
HO 41 Tail Men's Gloves