Womens Fusion Freeride Slalom
This 3rd generation Freeride, the Freeride Fusion, allows for smooth carving and unrestricted creativity in chop. HO infused properties from high performance crossover skis into the best-selling Freeride ski program. It’s clean edge tail and low drag designs specifically enhances the ski experience on variable speeds and water conditions. Ski behind virtually any watercraft with ease while ripping off fluid turns big or small. The wide platform makes it super stable and easy to progress on without sacrificing those smooth as butter edge to edge transitions. For 2021, we’ve included the new Asher Balance fin and Switchblade Fin System. Shaped by top pro Will Asher, the Balance Fin features a reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. The Switchblade system takes the guesswork out of fin settings, no calipers needed! Just swap in a new blade shape and you’re ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski.
• Freeride Width – more surface area of smoother getups at slower speeds
• Women’s Specific Flex – 30% Softer Flex to maximize feel for more finesse skiers.
• Spoon Tip – more buoyant, easy-planing surface
• Hybrid Edge Design
o Clean Edge Technology tail for efficiency
o Traditional Beveled forebody for stability
• Low Drag Design
• Asher Balance Fin: Reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. Shaped by Will Asher.
• Switchblade Fin System: Leave the calipers at home. Take out the guesswork and never lose your fin settings! Just swap in a new blade shape and you’re ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski. The new settings are built into the blade.
Recommended Speed: 24-28mph
Women’s Freeride Sizing:
65” fits riders 110-150lbs
67” fits riders over 150lbs
Double FreeMAX Bindings
• Lower 15cm tall cuff height: Low profile for increased flexibility and comfort
• SBR Closed Cell Foam Liner for a natural rubber feel
• Composite textile shell. Reinforced in the Achilles spine and heel cup for improved durability. Softened over the instep and cuff wings for a more secure fit.
• 10mm thick, zero-drop, contoured footbed provides a solid platform for improved balance
• Dual Lace Zones: low drag bungee upper, static lower for precision control
• Removable Footbed Anchoring System for easier mounting
• Available with DirectConnect and traditional aluminum plate options fit all ski brands
WOMENS SIZES: 5-9.5, 8-12.5
Item Number: HS1243
Retail Price: $560.00