Pro Build Vapor
Pro Build designates a PMI Core and Textreme Carbon infused with Innegra. PMI is the lightest and most responsive foam money can buy, allowing a skier to get more attainable angle out of the turn and the ability to hold it through the wakes. Textreme lets the ski flex instantly and consistently, giving the skier more speed from a wider point. Overall, the ski will feel like it is carrying constant speed from the first cut to the last turn which results in the most effortless ride found to date.
The Pro Build Vapor is everything a competition skier ever wanted, designed to perform between 32-36 MPH and in the slalom course to elite levels. It’s the Radar Pro Team’s model of choice but is also great for those looking to improve their skills at any level. By riding a Pro Build Vapor you ensure that you have the best materials wrapped into the best shape on the market. Now all you have to decide is what color you like best.
- PMI Core – Lightweight, high density, most response.
- Textreme Carbon – Lighter, stronger composites.
- Innegra – Reducing chatter for a more stable ride.
- Carbon Rods – Zonal flex for the optimum layup.
- CorFlex – Optimizing the flex in your ski’s turning.
- NFC Enabled – Information delivered simply.
- Radar Lab Made
Terrain – Course
Recommended Speed Range – 32-36 MPH / 52-58 KPH
Recommended Weight Range –
67” – 160 – 200 lbs / 73 – 91 kg
Item Number: RR0311
Retail Price: $1,799.99
Babe's Boot Butter