Radar Men's Union Slalom Ski
An all-new ski for 2019, the Union. It follows suit to Radar’s design methods by being four tenths of an inch wider than a Vapor. This extra width gives skiers the chance to feel ultimate balance while learning to ski at a higher level. We challenge you to find a ski that is more fun to ride in open water.
The Union is the undisputed favorite around the Radar Headquarters due to it’s easy to ride-ability without sacrificing any performance. Extra width allows you to ride the ski at slower speeds and improve at a rapid pace. This ski performs amazingly well between 24-32 MPH and will have you making endless turns on the lake all day long.
- All-Terrain Core – Most forgiving construction.
- 100% Carbon Fiber - Consistent flex every time.
- NFC Enabled - Information delivered simply.
Men’s Union Sizing:
67” fits 130-190 lbs
69” fits 175-230 lbs
71” fits 220 lbs and above
- Vector with Adjustable Rear Toe Plate
- Prime with Adjustable Rear Toe Plate
Binding Sizes: Small (Men’s 5-8), Standard (Men’s 7-11), XL (Men’s 10-14)
Babe's Boot Butter