This is not just another soft top SUP. You will feel the benefit of the high end features built into the 3D Softy. The new recessed deck sets you lower in the water for extra stability and better leverage. Channels on the tip of the board diverge water off the top of the board helping keep your cargo dry. The soft top gives comfortable traction for you and your four-legged friends and provides you a large soft area for lounging or doing yoga.
- Stable performance design and construction
- Full soft top deck for comfort and tip-to-tail traction
- Recessed deck
- Wide design for overall stability
- Board handle is centered and cupped for fingers
- Easy handling
- Less hand fatigue
- Auto-vent regulates air pressure in board
- Coil leash
- One 8" glass filled nylon fin
Board weight: 32 pounds
Beginner max weight: 250 pounds
Experienced max weight: 280 pounds
- Save $50 when paddle is purchased with board
Adjustable Aluminum/Plastic Paddle
- Aluminum shaft with plastic paddle
- Adjustable length: 66" - 80"
- Weight: 36 ounces
- 8.2" blade width x 18.5" blade length
The US Coast Guard has ruled that any Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) used outside of the "surf zone" is considered a watercraft. As such when in flatwater streams, lakes, rivers, bays, etc. you must have a USCG approved Life Preserver (PFD) onboard your SUP for each passenger. This "Rule" is being enforced by State and Local authorities nationwide as well. If you do not have PFDs on board, you are subject to fine. Additionally, ALWAYS WEAR A PFD WHEN IN OR AROUND THE WATER ESPECIALLY WHEN SURFING OR SUPING.
Please Note: Someone must be present at time of delivery to inspect and sign for non-inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board shipments.
Wall Mount SUP Rack