Connelly Classic 10'9" Stand Up Paddleboard
The do-all, go anywhere design of the Classic SUP is enjoyed by all styles and skill levels. This high performance, light weight, all-around use paddle board is a staple in any board quiver. It’s versatile surf inspired shape works well in waves and on flat water. A slight displacement feature in the nose aids in tracking, paddle efficiency and reduces noise as the board travels on the water.
- Light, rigid epoxy construction
- High efficiency rocker line
- Displacement nose slices through water
- Cargo area with bungee cord tie-down
- Wide outline in tip & tail for stability
- Soft sanded EVA foam pad
- Cupped handle reduces finger fatigue
- Auto-vent regulates air pressure in board
- One removable 9" glass filled nylon center fin
- Coil leash
Weight: 29.5 lbs
Volume: 190 L
Max Capacity: Up to 230 lbs
Available Board only or Board/Paddle package
Adjustable Carbon Paddle
- Carbon shaft with fiberglass blade
- Adjustable length: 66" - 80"
- Weight: 25 oz.
- 8" blade width x 19" blade length
The US Coast Guard has ruled that any Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) used outside of the "surf zone" is considered a watercraft. As such when in flatwater streams, lakes, rivers, bays, etc. you must have a USCG approved Life Preserver (PFD) onboard your SUP for each passenger. This "Rule" is being enforced by State and Local authorities nationwide as well. If you do not have PFDs on board, you are subject to fine. Additionally, ALWAYS WEAR A PFD WHEN IN OR AROUND THE WATER ESPECIALLY WHEN SURFING OR SUPING.
Please Note: Someone must be present at time of delivery to inspect and sign for non-inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board shipments.
Wall Mount SUP Rack