Explore your water world in comfort and style. This SUP is designed with a short, wide frame to provide unmatched stability. You get the quality of epoxy construction with the comfort of a full EVA top. Yoga enthusiasts can utilize the whole top of the board to get stretched out and flexy. Beginners will appreciate the side-to-side stability of wide features for learning the basics of paddle boarding. The Explorer is a ‘'can't beat'' paddle for your summer adventures.
- Max stability, high performance design
- Slight ‘V' displacement nose
- Increased paddle efficiency
- Quieter while traveling through water
- Widest, most stable outline
- Soft sanded EVA foam deck
- Tip-to-tail traction
- Provides soft grip in standing area
- Comfortable on your feet for extended paddles
- Board handle is centered and cupped for fingers
- Easy handling
- Less hand fatigue
- Coil leash
- One 8'' glass filled nylon fin
Length - 9'6"
Weight - 25.5 lbs.
Width - 32.0''
Volume - 180 L
Novice Rider - Up to 190 lbs.
Experienced Rider - Up to 230 lbs.
Available Board only or Board/Paddle package.
Adjustable Aluminum/Plastic Paddle
- Aluminum shaft with plastic paddle
- Adjustable length: 66" - 80"
- Weight: 36 ounces
- 8.2" blade width x 18.5" blade length
The US Coast Guard has ruled that any Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) used outside of the "surf zone" is considered a watercraft. As such when in flatwater streams, lakes, rivers, bays, etc. you must have a USCG approved Life Preserver (PFD) onboard your SUP for each passenger. This "Rule" is being enforced by State and Local authorities nationwide as well. If you do not have PFDs on board, you are subject to fine. Additionally, ALWAYS WEAR A PFD WHEN IN OR AROUND THE WATER ESPECIALLY WHEN SURFING OR SUPING.
Please Note: Someone must be present at time of delivery to inspect and sign for non-inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board shipments.
Wall Mount SUP Rack