Ono? Oh yeah!
With boat waves rapidly approaching Pipeline status it's allowing Connelly to shape bigger boards with technical features for a more demanding rider. Pulling design inspiration from our ocean riding brethren, the Ono has a longer running length, with more volume through the nose giving this board tons of push. Channels along the base direct water flow through a quad, or twin, fin setup for just the right amount of tracking.
• 1 piece EPS foam stringer-less core
• 12k carbon 0°, +/- 45° Technora® fiber
• Tip to tail woven hybrid glass and carbon tape
• Ghost Grip with rear EVA pad
• Quad FCS II fins; 2-3.7", 2-2.1"
• Concave base with center channel
• Designed for: Advanced/Expert
4'10" (less than 200 pounds)
5'3" (Over 180 pounds)
Item Number: CW0791