KOAL CLASSIC FISH SURFER
Ronix's longest running high-end surfers. Not sure if you need something loose and skatey, extra reactive, or a mellow Sunday cruise - and just want an overall fun shape? This Koal Fish profiled “fun” board with a deep swallow tail that can easily break free on the top of the lip, yet has the bottom turn drive to get you there quickly. A versatile swallowtail design for toes on the nose stability, frontside airs off the lip performance, and big cutbacks on the wake. New for this year, Ronix added a wider more stable nose design, and a faster rockerline. This speedy shape rides high on the water with a full rail and their exclusive machined core creating more glide speed. Available in 3 lengths covering the spectrum of riders and wake sizes. The Koal’s shape and construction is a perfect ride for us inlander’s with wake slashing versatility. Ronix's most universal surfer using bits and pieces of bits and
pieces of most of their other boards.
• Machined EVA concave pads with arch support and extra tall tail kick
• Ronix exclusive tool-less Fin-S 2 system
• 2 - 4” and 1 - 3” symmetric fins
• Handmade by Robots
• Vacuum bagged with epoxy resin
• Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin
• Air Vents inserted in the EVA pads
• Available in three lengths: 4'6", 5', & 5'6"
Item Number: RR9731