Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard
An industry classic, the TRIP is a smooth and stylish high-level performer! It’s truly the ultimate board for any level rider... it will help the beginner improve and learn new tricks and can take the expert rider that likes a smooth, predictable board to new heights. The aggressive, continuous rocker provides smooth edging and fluid boost off the wake. Molded-in side fins track and hold with minimum drag while the variable edge rail offers that extra “friendliness” when you need it. If you want a great board at an amazing value, Liquid Force recommends you take a TRIP!
Length Width Rocker Rider Weight
130cm 16.5" 2.3" 60-130lbs
134cm 16.8" 2.4" 100-170lbs
138cm 17.0" 2.4" 140-225lbs
142cm 17.3" 2.5" 170-240lbs
146cm 17.7" 2.6" 200-260+lbs
Available Blank or with Index bindings.
For beginning and intermediates alike the Index binding is a great fit. The dual lace system creates a secure custom fit for everybody on the boat, including Mom and Dad. The Index binding sets the standard with smooth and user friendly flexing comfort. Liquid Force works hard to make sure your whole crew can have a good time on the water.
- N66 Chassis: Injection molded Nylon 6 plastic, 6 inch spread with 12% glass reinforcement.
- Impact EVA Chassis Bottom: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Comfort Liner: Dual density tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Dual Lace System: New dual lace system allows a customized secure fit.
- Cuff Stretch Zone: New stretch zone design allows flex with no restrictions.
- Flex Rating 9
Sizes: 05(5-8), 08(8-12), 12(12-15)