O’BRIEN HOOKY WAKEBOARD
Behind the boat and in the park, there is no better board for young rippers than the Hooky. Designed specifically to enhance the performance of smaller/lighter riders, the Hooky uses its forgiving shape, reduced width and Feather Core for superior maneuverability and easy edging. Its Progressive Rocker gives the rider a nice kick off the wake giving them plenty of time to add more moves to their bag of tricks. With its Dual Hybrid Rail Construction and Durarail tip and tail, the Hooky can also handle your local cable park with ease. These features make the board extremely durable and capable of handling all of the abuse these riders put their equipment through.
111 cm fits riders 40-120 lbs
118 cm fits riders 50-130 lbs
123 fits riders 60-140 lbs
128 fits riders 70-150 lbs
The Nomad gets it’s soft flex pattern thanks to a single panel upper that sits a-top their premium canted Lux Chassis, bound by two lace zones and secured with quick flick lace locks, the Nomad is the perfect choice for the rider looking for maximum performance behind the cable or boat.
• Single panel upper for the softest most flexible fit ever.
• Medium / Soft Flex Pattern.
• Dual lace zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot.
• Integrated TPU Ankle Strap – superior hold, pulls your foot into the “heel pocket”.
• Traditional thick laces provide the most secure fit and durability. Your boots won’t
loosen up while riding.
Size: 2 (2-5)
Item Number: OE9493