2021 SLINGSHOT CONTRAST WAKEBOARD
The Contrast was built for those who can’t be fooled by butterflies and glitter. Tapered Flex Tips and a more rigid belly give the Contrast the perfect blend of cable and boat performance - it has all the pop and ollie power you need for behind boat while the Flex Tips delivered unmatched press-ability in the park. It’s a fast-carving, freeride board that will cover all the bases - from first timers all the way to Carro Djupsjo status!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE CONTRAST
The Contrast is a fast, easy-riding board built for all riding environments.
1. Standard Flex Tips: Slingshot’s signature flex tips were introduced in 2017 and are available on models such as the Windsor, Solo, and Contrast. Designed to make nose and tail presses more exhilarating, flex tips are de- signed to move the flex point out from the belly of the board and more into the ... tips ... for a whole new feel on rails.
2. Singleshot Fusion Sidewalls: Slingshot transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all their boards. This innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
3. Ballistic Base: With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years - Earning the ultimate seal of approval and certified “Ballistic”.
4. Atomic Wood Core: Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
5. Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and super strong, these inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
6. Edge Enhancers: Bolt on fins give riders the bite they need for holding an edge up the wake and added stability on landings down the endless liquid tabletops. Just don’t get caught trying to nosepress these bad boys through the park.
7. Belly Channels: Gives an additional grip, stability and traction on the water.
Package includes: Contrast Board, 4-.75” X 6” (1.9 X 15.2 CM) Wake Fins
134cm fits riders 60-110lbs
138cm fits riders 95-145lbs
142cm fits riders 120-170lbs
Item Number: SG1421
Retail Price: $499.00