The Platinum™ Jungle Series represents a paradigm shift in aquapark design. Jungle Jim™ is a multi-use playstation for up to six people. Stable six and-a-half foot tall pyramid features climbing, sliding, jumping, splashing and more. Outside climbing walls angle inward for convenience and stability. Two walls allow access to the inside playstation featuring interior mesh floors that create outrageous splash zones. Once inside, climb up through the top with the inside ladder. Use the outside corner posts as exciting ‘drop zones’ for sliding or leap from the level of your choice. Use as a stand-alone item or add diversity to any aquapark.
Platinum Functional Features
Incorporates a climbing feature.
Build eye-hand coordination and appreciate a true sense of accomplishment on this Platinum™ climbing feature. Feel the rush of adrenaline as you climb!
Incorporates a soaking feature.
Play, splash or lounge in this uniquely contained soaker area. Perfect for younger children or as a secluded getaway away from the crowd.
Incorporates a sliding feature.
Capture the essence of the Aquapark experience! Surprising as it sounds, few things are more fun than sliding off a Jungle Jim™. See for yourself!
Suitable for commercial pool or waterfront use with all age groups. Connect Platinum™ accessories at up to four stations using Interloc™ system.
Specs: 9.5’L x 8'8"’W x 6'9"H
Jungle Jim™ Technical Features
- Duratex™ is a commercial grade fabric reinforced PVC material that is ideally suited for watersports. Each Aquaglide Platinum item uses Duratex™ material for maximum strength and durability. Jungle Jim™ incorporates 1000d fabric fused with layers of 28 oz PVC.
- UV Block™ Materials specially treated for high resistance to the sun's damaging rays. Each Aquaglide Platinum item is treated with UV Block™, the highest grade 3-year UV coating available. While we recommend periodic maintenance with additional UV coatings, there is no substitute for having UV Block™ incorporated into the material right from the start for years of trouble-free use.
- HA Weld™ Hot air-welded seams for high quality and outstanding durability. ‘HA’ or Hot Air Welding is the process used to fuse DuraTex™ material seams for years of trouble-free use. HA welding produces clean, strong seams with no unsightly glue marks or splits.
- Interloc™ Heavy duty stainless fittings and convenient Interloc straps for modular use. Aquaglide Platinum items connect to one another using the Interloc™ system. Soft webbing offers some flexibility while remaining tough enough for years of service. Only Interloc™ blends the convenience of a cinch with the security of a locking connection.
- UP Grip™ Incorporates convenient boarding handles that fold flat to permit boarding and/or climbing while staying out of the way for other activities.
- Aquaglide Platinum™ Jungle Jim™ includes a 3 year warranty for recreational use, a 1 year warranty for commercial use.
Swimstep shown sold separately
Minimum Depth: 6.3ft - 1.93m
Minimum Distance from Shore/Obstructions: 15ft - 4.5m
Maximum Weight: 800lbs - 363kg
Item Number: TY9327