FOR YOUR SAFETY
Be aware that there are elements of risk in boating, skiing, and riding that
common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Know your ability level and stay within it.
To increase your enjoyment of the sport, follow the "WATERSPORTS
It is your responsibility to:
- Familiarize yourself with all applicable laws, the risks inherent in the
sport, and the proper use of equipment.
- Know the waterways where you will be skiing or riding. Do not ski or ride
in shallow water, near shore, docks, pilings, swimmers, or other watercraft.
- Always have a person other than the boat driver as an observer and agree
on hand signals before starting.
- Always wear a U.S. Coast Guard type III (PFD) vest.
- Read your owner's manual and inspect your equipment prior to use.
- Ski or ride within your limits. Always ski or ride in control and at
speeds appropriate for your ability.
- Always turn ignition off when someone is near watercraft power drive unit.
- Understand Carbon Monoxide (CO) poisoning from engine exhaust may cause injury or death. Never “Platform Drag” or touch a swim platform while the engine is running.
- Not operate watercraft, ski, or ride under the influence of alcohol or
Water Sports Industry Association
Abuse or misuse of products sold by Bart's may result in serious injury or
death. Read and follow all manufacturers' safety warnings and usage
instructions. This information will be included with the product. If
information is missing, please call us at 1-800-348-5016.